Krista Stryker of 12 Minute Athlete is a fitness expert dedicated to helping people at all levels pursue fitness for life without burning out or giving up. Her approach is as much mental as physical, and she teaches you how with the right mindset, tools, and knowledge, you can do things you never thought your body could do — and become the kind of person you didn’t know you could be.
In this session, Krista gives us insight and inspiration to get moving at midlife like never before. She covers:
- The hidden benefits of exercise
- Why and how fitness supports brain health
- How fitness helps unlock personal growth
- How physical activity enables you to rock a growth mindset
- Effective reframes to help get your fitness game on
- The incredible ways mindset can “trick” your body becoming healthier — and feeling more vital, youthful, and strong
- How to kick obstacles to your fitness success to the curb
- The “If/Then” strategy to achieving your fitness goals
- 5 keys to long-term fitness success
- Fitness recommendations for beginners (get moving), intermediate-level (keep moving), and advanced (move up)
And a lot more!
You will also learn how to join our new Well + Wealthy education and accountability community.
Come for Krista’s info-rich, science-backed presentation, and stay for Brian’s explanation of our inaugural Well + Wealthy Move Challenge at the end of the hour. Brian also fills you in on why and how we’ve structured both the Challenge and our community to help you achieve not just fitness goals but to truly make increasing your healthspan a priority.
- 12 Minute Athlete website
- Spark: The Revolutionary New Science of Exercise and the Brain by John Ratey, MD
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success, by Carol Dweck, PhD
- Counterclockwise: Mindful Health and the Power of Possibility by Ellen Langer
- The Joy of Movement: How exercise helps us find happiness, hope, connection, and courage, by Kelly McGonigal, PhD
- Mastery: The Keys to Success and Long-Term Fulfillment, by George Leonard